The score reflects the overall worthiness of the blockchain's ecosystem, as determined by regular monitoring and collective reviewing of the ecosystem.
Overall Ecosystem score increased
The score depicts the network's performance rating based on metrics like avg TPS, nodes, gas fees, and uptime.
|PERFORMANCE MATRIX||VALUE||MONITORED AT|
|Node Count||100 nodes|
|Reddit Total Members Online||10 members|
|Reddit Total Members||4,600 members|
|Discord Total Subscribers Online||1,424 subscribers|
|Discord Total Subscribers||31,535 subscribers|
|Telegram Err||0 err|
|Telegram Ppm||0 ppm|
|Telegram Views Per Post||0 views|
|Telegram Total Subscribers Online||1,755 subscribers|
|Telegram Total Subscribers||39,604 subscribers|
The score represents the development support the protocol offers to developers in terms of tools and resources.
he score is derived by considering the documentation support offered by the protocol to help developers better understand the protocol's ecosystem.
The score reflects the protocol's progressiveness in allocating funds to support the developers who are building on top of the blockchain.
The score reflects how equipped is the protocol's ecosystem with add-on tools like code editors, IDEs and security
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The score reflects the protocol's ability to provide third-party services such as Oracle integration, API management, and cloud services.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
It reflects how well the protocol's support system works in terms of communication tools, DAO rating, development community size, and stack exchange, among other things.
It indicates how widely the protocol has been adopted in the industry, taking into account aspects such as the
number of developers that are using it and the number of transactional values.
The score depicts the protocol's overall responsiveness toward its members in online communities like Discord,
Telegram, Slack, Linkedin, etc.
Casper is the first future-proof blockchain launched off the Casper CBC specification. It is a layer 1 blockchain and Turing-complete smart contract platform utilizing a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm and backed by WebAssembly(WASM). Casper is a permissionless, decentralized public blockchain and aims to accelerate the adoption of blockchain by businesses and enterprises.
Casper claims to be the first blockchain built for enterprise adoption and is designed to boost developer and enterprise adoption of blockchain technology. As it is a future-proof blockchain protocol, its architecture ensures that the network continually develops to meet the evolving need of the users and that it is accessible to developers of any background. Casper utilizes CSPR, its native token, to pay gas fees for on-chain actions and reward the validators who participate in the PoS consensus mechanism.
It is a purpose-built blockchain for businesses and offers the following benefits:
- It is one of the most secure Layer-1 blockchains.
- It is entirely customizable from the infrastructure layer up.
- It is flexible enough to adapt to the changing requirements of users.
- Possesses energy-efficient standards for blockchain usage.
- Scales with your business
- It is one of the most accessible blockchains for developers who do not code in Solidity.
A group of validators assists the Casper network in verifying the transactions and upholding the network. Casper permits the geographical decentralization of validators, in contrast to Proof-of-Work networks that require centralized validators for economies of scale. Casper validators participate in the Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism by validating transactions based on staked tokens and earning CSPR rewards.
Casper utilizes an advanced Proof-of-Stake model known as the Highway. It addresses the scalability and performance issues that have majorly affected blockchain adoption so far. The highway protocol is based on the original Casper CBC specification but with significant enhancements. It adopts certain beneficial aspects of classic Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) consensus protocols but contains two major improvements. First, Casper Highway facilitates the network to achieve higher thresholds of finality which means that more blocks are finalized, and validators allow to add them to the blockchain. Second, Highway achieves flexibility by expressing block finality, unlike typical BFT models.
CasperLabs blockchain network attempts to foster business operations through its unique features, such as
- Upgradeable contracts
- On-chain governance
- Predictable network fees
- Privacy flexibility
- Developer-friendly languages
- WebAssembly support
Casper carries out the network communication through the following methods:
- Identity: Each node in the network has an identity known as network identity(ID) formulated on the fingerprint of the public key of a self-signed TLS certificate.
- Inter-node connections: If a node wants to connect to another node with a known endpoint, it establishes a TLS connection to the endpoint’s address.
- Network: Generally, any node can connect with any other node within the network, leading to a fully connected network.
- Gossiping is the process of distributing a value across the whole network without sending it to each node directly.
- Requesting missing data: Nodes can also distribute data across the network by requesting missing data from peers if needed.
- Node discovery: When each node periodically gossips its public address, it leads to node discovery.
You can further understand the architecture and design of Casper in its documentation.
- Mrinal Manohar - Chief Executive Officer
- Medha Parlikar - Chief Technology Officer
- Cliff Sarkin - Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Daniel Kane - Consensus Protocol Advisor