How to use RChain Wallets?
3. Click on new account and type a name (here Account) in the field. Then click Save account.
Save your private key, public key, ETH key, REV key somewhere else!
Never share your private key with somebody else!
The REV key is like an ethereum address you can share.
6. After some time you can click Check balance and there should be 100 TestRev tokens in your account.
7. If you want to transfer you token to another account, type an amount into the field and click transfer.
Use your wallet with metamask
To protect your private key, you can use metamask.
Import with your private key
Connect a hardware wallet
1. Install MetaMask for Chrome/Firefox
If you are in incognito mode in chrome you have to enable the metamask plugin for incognito mode. Otherwise there is no metamask icon shown up on the top right.
2. Click on import account.
3. Insert your private key and click import.
5. Type a name (here Account) into the field and click Save account
Use your wallet with brave browser
1. Load the page and click Start Crypto Wallets and reload.
2. Import your private key in the brave crypto wallet like with metamask. Select the account you want to use.
3. Follow the same steps as with connecting with metamask.